1. This machine can only be operated, maintained and repaired by personnel who are familiar with the performance of the machine and have relevant safety operation knowledge.
2. Before the machine is used, its motor must be grounded reliably, and the leakage protector must be installed by a professional.
3. This machine is strictly prohibited to share with the original lighting circuit or use socket instead of the knife switch. It is recommended to use more than 6mm2 copper wire and 15A or more knife switch.
4, it is forbidden to wear fat or unbuttoned overalls or barefoot to operate the machine. If the operator has long hair, the hair should be tied into the work cap before operating the machine.
5. Before the machine is running, the safety shield should be installed, and all moving parts should be checked for effective restriction. Whether the fixing parts are tight or not, there is no foreign matter in the processing room.
6. When the machine is running, the operator is forbidden to leave the machine, and no one is allowed to approach the machine.
7. It is strictly forbidden to clean, maintain and maintain the machine before the machine is completely stopped.
8. It is forbidden to feed with wooden sticks, iron bars, etc. When the material is wrapped around the feeding inlet or the card machine, it should be stopped immediately, and the standby device can be cleaned after it is completely stopped.
9. Prevent hard objects such as stones, iron blocks and nails from being mixed into the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
10. It is strictly forbidden to arbitrarily change the machine. The user's unauthorized modification leads to reduced machine reliability, damage or personal injury. Our company is not responsible.
11. Check gearbox gear oil in time to prevent gear wear.
The main technical parameters
（Length, width and heightmm）
Charcoal heating type without heating power
Working principle and structure
The temperature-controlled series of tea-frying machine is a new type of patented product developed and produced by the factory. It is a kind of artificial tea-making technology. Its structure is compact, the floor space is small, the use is convenient and flexible, and it is easy to operate.
The roasted and processed tea leaves are pure in color, with outstanding aroma, and the strips are smooth and straight, and the soup is transparent and green. Especially suitable for the majority of tea farmers or tea processing plants.
Installation and commissioning
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing the machine;
2, the installation method of the pen-shaped tea handle:
Cut the fine bamboo branches into 30 cm lengths, arrange them neatly and clip them into the randomly prepared tea plywood. Note that the bamboo branches on the side of the pot are thicker than the bamboo branches on the pot heart. Cut the lower end of the tea into the outer length and the length is 1 cm. Then, without pressing the joystick, put the tea handle on the lower shaft of the machine, loosen the adjusting screw on the shaft, and let the tea handle the lowest end. The bottom of the pot is about 1 cm. After adjusting the distance, tighten the screws on the tea handle and the screws on the shaft.
3. Operation method:
(1) Insert the power plug of the machine into the 220v socket;
(2), press the heating switch, adjust the temperature regulator to 200 ° C (depending on the dry humidity of the tea after killing), at this time the "ON" indicator of the regulator is on, when the "OFF" indicator of the regulator is on, press The lower motor switch is placed into the tea after the greening from the machine inlet. After a few minutes, press the joystick. After the tea leaves are straightened, open the discharge port and the tea leaves are automatically released. After the tea leaves in the pot are cleaned, insert the discharge port. Use and maintenance
1. Before using the machine, carefully check whether the solid parts such as silk are loosened due to transportation. If so, tighten and use.
2. When the new machine leaves the factory, the transmission parts are coated with lubricating oil. After 50 hours of production, it is necessary to check whether there is oil shortage.
3. The machine should be placed in a dry place to avoid malfunction of the machine parts or electronic components.
4. Keep the child or the unrelated person and the machine at a certain distance when the machine is working.